Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fully Exfoliated

My face literally feels like a baby's bottom.
Minus the diaper rash.

I just had my first facial, and I could have honestly laid there and let Kim rub my face for another 2 hours. 
Dark room....music playing...heated sheets......suddenly this looks more like foreplay.  Whatever, it was amazing.  Not going to lie though, I wasn't sure how this entire process worked, so when she told me she'd step out while I undressed and got ready, I was slightly caught off guard. 
Soooo, you're going to rub my face, but my pants need to be off....
Totally on board with that.
No really, I was on that table in 5.3 seconds.  Let's be honest, if they started doing that for pedicures my feet wouldn't look like they've been neglected since last summer.

Seriously though, it was truly a great experience.  Being that my hands have more calluses than fingers, I couldn't get over how soft her hands were.  And I mean it in the most non-creepy way possible,....ha, if there is such a thing.
If that were me giving the facial, the poor client's face would look like it was attacked by a sandblaster.
Needless to say the hour went by way too fast, and I can't wait to go back.

If you live in this area get over to Beauty and The Bull and see Kim!  Wonderful experience.


Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous,...thank God.  Its been rainy and gross for the last few days and one more might do me in.  I have plans for a jog, so we'll see how that goes.
My left calf muscle has been throbbing for a few days now, so running doesn't exactly feel great....this could be interesting....

Alright folks, bedtime.  I'll probably lay there and rub my face until I fall asleep.

Make it a great Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment