Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Slow Dance Champ

The days fly by and I can't believe we are just around the corner from Valentine's Day....crazy.
If you haven't made it to the stores yet for the classic box-o-fat, no worries, there will be enough to go around.
Why do we not say "I love you" with a slab of chicken breast..??...Now that would be my kind of V-day.  Follow it up with a side of broccoli and a Gas-x chew and you've got yourself a complete holiday.

Despite time passing like rapid fire, today felt long.
I had a ton of errands to run, and before I knew it I was caught in Nordstrom Rack trying not to give into a shirt that was screaming my name.
I refrained.
Unbelievable.
It was like a kid slowly backing away from the fun-dip.  Ah!  For the love of God just one scoop!...
I walked out a stronger person........and still bitter...

Highlight of my day came in the car.
I was driving along and then a Boys II Men song comes on.  I was literally incapable of changing the channel.
10 seconds in and I was back in middle school awkwardly slow dancing and secretly wanting to make-out.  Ah yes, the good ol days.  Best 3 minutes and 52 seconds of your Friday night.  And if it was followed by a little R. Kelly, even better.
Some of you have no clue who these people are......all of a sudden I am reliving an irrelevant dream....awesome.

Well, its short and sweet tonight.
A few emails to answer and then I am going to hit the bed hard.
I'll leave you with a few you should add to the Friday night mix...

K-Ci and JoJo - All My Life
Keith Sweat - Nobody
All-4-One - I Swear
Silk - Freak Me

Enjoy.  Night folks.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment