Friday, October 21, 2011

ALL*STAR

Its Friday morning...8:30am and all my plans of sleeping in were terminated when I woke up at 4:35,...then 5:15,...then 5:40,...at 6:02 I said screw it and got up.  My internal clock has turrets.

So basically, I've already vacuumed, scrubbed the bathrooms, dusted, done 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the hardwood floors, and baked muffins for a friend.  Sorry Martha, you have nothing on me right now.  I am on an OCD roll...this may all come crashing down by noon...

What a week.
I am honestly drained and need a quiet day to catch up.  My plans are to see how long I can go without a conversation...yes, that's how tired I am.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE working with people and would not trade my career for the world, but its exhausting and I have weeks when I know I've got to recharge a bit.  This is one of those weeks.  My workouts have been great and am actually looking forward to my jog tomorrow.  Yes, I said it...look for the rapture...
It's mainly because the weather is unbelievable right now.  You can't beat a fall day in NC.  Today I'll do legs and core up here at our neighborhood fitness center.  It's small and doesn't have a lot of heavy weights, so I'll have to bombard my legs with supersets and tri-sets "and bears oh my!"  Ok, lack of sleep is officially getting to me when I whip out jokes like that.  I just disappointed myself...ha...
So anyway, that is the plan for today.

And, here's the last thing I need to share....and this is when being a shoe-whore makes for a great aunt...
I ordered these for my oldest niece and they came in yesterday:


My best friend says I have a problem.  This is when I choose not to listen to my best friend and live in denial.  I like it here...they know me here...
Oh me...time to organize the tupperware cabinet.  God I need a life...

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are so freaking cute!!!!! I have to admit even without being a shoe whore it's easy to get caught up in all the styles you can find in kids' shoes. Now I just need Chloe's feet to grow a little more...

    ReplyDelete