Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10 years later, mooning is still funny...

Whew...Tuesday night, finally able to breath a little bit. 
Ever since last Monday its been one thing after another, through the weekend, and into this week.  All good stuff, just busy.

I had my high school reunion this weekend.  There were way too many stories told that began with "Hey Meredith, remember that time you...".....actually, I tried to forget.  But thank you for reminding me of when I did something stupid 10 years ago...
Honestly though, we all had a great time, BUT....I have not stayed up until 3am in a loooonngg time and I felt like death on Sunday.  Those are the moments I am reminded that my body loves going to bed at 9pm and am perfectly fine with a mediocre social life.  Nodding off in church was icing on the cake...especially when you're sitting next to your 93 year old grandpa who can't hear a darn thing but still manages to stay awake.  I was pretty much worthless that day.

Despite lack of sleep, I've had great workouts the last two days.  Here was my Monday workout:

Lat pull down 4 x 8
Incline DB press 4 x 8
SA pull-down  4 x 8each
DB flys/ss push-ups 4 x 8-10 each
BB shoulder press 4 x 8
Bicep pull-down 4 x 10-12
Lateral DB raises 4 x 10-12
Alternating DB curls 4 x 10 each
Overhead rope extension 4 x 10-12
Finished with 45 minute jog

My hamstrings were still sore today from straight leg deadlifts that I did on Friday, so my leg workout today was slightly painful.  Weights stayed high though, so I can't complain.

I am stuffed.  I'm sitting here looking at the rest of my dinner with absolutely no desire to finish.  I went a little nuts on the squash.....too excited to use my julienne peeler.  That freaky little cutter rocks my texture-obsessed world right now.  I've cut myself twice...in the past 3 days.  Sad.  I think I've been eating the same dinner now for 4 weeks because of that thing.  Don't judge me...I have my ways.

Ok, clean-up time...then bed.  I am excited about sleep...and I realize that made me sound like I have no life at all.  Its fine, I get it.  Have a lovely night folks,...here we come hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment