Monday, July 22, 2013

My Bug Bites and Crazy Spice

26...
Its the official count for the number of bug bites on my legs from a cookout Saturday night.  I assume my chances of contracting Malaria just increased about 92%.
Seriously though, ever since I was little mosquitoes take to my legs like corn dogs and feast away.
I look like a leper.
My decision to wear shorts today was thus poor, and I have to fight the urge to take a hairbrush to my ankles every 5 seconds.

It was a great weekend though, and fun to see some friends I haven't see in awhile.  We laughed until my face hurt and sadly commented how tired we felt by 9pm.
Typical for me, lets be honest.

So is everyone else extremely excited the Royal Baby has arrived?! 
Ok fine, I was actually more excited when my favorite Snoop song came on Pandora this morning.  BUT, a very cool moment to witness in history...
Honestly, just once I want Kate to slip up.  She's practically perfect,...says all the right things,...smiles,..waves,...but am I the only one who longs for her to to just once fart, curse, or do anything remotely inappropriate in public?
She's probably held gas since 1994. 
I get it.
My dream,...killed.
The best I can hope for is an outburst from the Queen when she forgets who she is and wakes up as Crazy Spice with a bad hip and the walking farts...


Well, it was a busy Monday and I'd be lying if I said I accomplished everything on my to-do list.
That list laughs in my face most Monday nights.
I had some come-to-Jesus nutrition meetings today that probably spiked my blood pressure....sometimes I want to literally shake people.
Sad part is that the vast majority at least know some basic changes they need to make, want results, but heaven forbid they have to WORK to get there.  Its unbelievable.
Expect it to be hard and you won't be disappointed.  Period.

And that's about it for tonight.
New day tomorrow folks....conquer it.


No comments:

Post a Comment