Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eric Church and Things To Come

Just me, my turkey meatballs, and some mid-day country music break.
A little escape...

After a sleepless night and a 5am migraine, you better believe I was ready to face the day.  Ha.
Whatever, you roll on.
 I'm running off adrenaline and in a weird 5th gear I can't quite explain, but I don't question it.  I embrace it like a noodle in the 12ft and tread like hell.  Tis life.
The to-do list is over-flowing from emails, writing out plans, to setting up my next photoshoot,...I need about 5 extra hours today.
I do enjoy the shoots, but I definitely have to keep nutrition in check more than normal to prepare.  Not too many major changes,...mainly foods that make me bloated.  Nothing sexier than some water retention in a barely-there swimsuit.  Count me in.

In other news, I am pretty pumped to share my next post tomorrow. 
I will feature one of our athletes and the hard work he's put in - physically and mentally to make tremendous strides over the last few months.  Very very cool, and such a huge part of why I love what I do.
He's figuring it out.
I'll introduce you to Trey next time...

Short and sweet, have a great day folks!
I'll leave you with this thought...
Be tough,...Be ambitious...Strong walls shake, but never collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment