Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Not Quite Reality...

Why are we going crazy over The Bachelor...?...
Did I miss something?
I felt like every time I turned around today it was all over the TV...the girls...the guy....way his kissed...the destinations...yadda yadda
I can't get into it.  I watched one season a few years ago and decided then that they were all pretty much kissing whores and hoped at least one left with an incurable rash.
Horrible, I know.
I will be Debbie-Downer for a second because the entire thing is bogus.  Of course 2 people will fall in love in the tropics while sipping wine, frolicking in the waves, and wearing next to nothing.
Put me there with the guy I nearly grabbed by the throat one night and college and my God sparks may fly despite his tendency to be tool 100% of the time.
Let's get real.....Put them in a 700 sq ft apartment with 2 screaming kids, a bipolar dog, and tell them to figure it out.  If they still want to get it on after no sleep, a handful of arguments and sharing a single toilet, awesome.  More power to them.
Its amazing my reality show ideas never make it...

Well, its been a hectic week, but thankfully I am on the mend with this cold.
My goal is to be fully capable of breathing by Friday. 
We'll see how that goes.

Workouts have been solid lately, but I really need to step up my game with the cardio.  I truly wish that I could wake up one day and just want to run....actually look forward to it.  I don't.  I do it, but I often enjoy it about as much as that midnight throat experience Tommy-the-toolbag had back in '01.
Tomorrow, just me and that treadmill.
Game time.

It was short and sweet tonight.  Pretty spent....
Night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment