Sunday, March 17, 2013

Birthday Boy and The Squealer

Its St. Patrick's Day and I honestly think the last time I really celebrated was in 2005. 
Senior year at Elon so naturally we had to whip out the food coloring, green beads, and have a few photos to remember the times.
Some people don't remember.
Good thing I had a camera...

Speaking of, I asked clients all week if they had weekend holiday plans,....and note to self: Don't ask a 75 year old British woman what she's doing for St. Patty's day. 
I might as well have cranked out the fireworks, watermelon, and belted the Star Spangled Banner while I was at it.
I received the look of death.
Point taken.

In other Parker family news, Happy Feet officially turns 59 today!!  I called the house to wish him a happy birthday and it was clear that man had not settled down all day. 
Him and Sparkles were probably just finishing up some hokey-pokey and pinata-busting festivities.  Mom would fill it with glitter, sprinkles, and something clobbered in puff-paint.
Way too much happy going on over there.

Happy Birthday Dad, love you!!!


Speaking of, I asked mom the other day why she felt the need to actually squeal when she hugs me.
Seriously, its a squeal.
She just smiled, shrugged her shoulders...and squealed again.
...sometimes I feel as though I may have been adopted and this is all a scam....

Ah yes, back on board tomorrow.
Its been an exhausting weekend to say the least, and after having to nap both days, I need a solid night's sleep and be ready to roll tomorrow.  Busy days ahead...
Have a great night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment