Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Thut.

My rear might literally mold to this recliner.
Its been a long day, which started with a migraine at 4am.  It was great,....waking up feeling like I took a 5th of Jack to the face somewhere between stages 3 and 4 of REM.
Apparently I was pre-gaming for my Thursday.
I swear it was 9am before I felt remotely normal.

Thank God I had a better workout today than Tuesday.  I needed to redeem myself,...or simply refocus.  Shoulders and biceps.  I finished on the roller practically in tears as I was laid out like a walrus afterwards.
I could hardly move.
Good for me, yes....but still painful.

Brian brought in donuts today.
I do not support some of his eating habits, although am quite jealous of his ridiculous metabolism.  He will eat the entire box of chocolate-sprinkle-covered donuts and somehow lose weight,....and I'll look at one and all of a sudden the sugar is migrating to my thut like nomads.
Yes, thut.
The area between my thighs and butt.
I was talking with a client the other day about this, and how it was like all of a sudden after college I look down and WHAM! life was no longer the same.  Guys, you have no sympathy which is fine. 
I get it. 
...Just appreciate the fact that fat didn't all of a sudden appear to crowd your crotch as a post-graduation gift.
I needed a job,...not a reason to avoid corduroy.

On that note, more to come Friday.  I am exhausted and have a lot to do before heading out to see my golfers tomorrow.
My goal is to stay sober through the night and avoid head pounding in the morning.
We'll see how that goes...


1 comment: