Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Universal Poo...

I called mom on the way home and told her the universe took a dump on me today.
It was one of those moments you really didn't want to repeat yourself, but apparently she wanted clarification and responded with "Wait, the universe or university?!"
As if it matters which one.
It doesn't.
Still poo mom....still poo...
I kept driving.
Needless to say it was a long day.

It was back to the grind today after a few days of vacation, and the new years drive was out in full force.  People refocused, energized, and ready to roll with getting healthy.
Speaking of, I didn't make it to midnight new years eve.  So those of you who bet the "under" on that, accurate prediction.
I was yawning at 9 and down for the count at 11:15.  Unreal.  I figured the ball already dropped over the Atlantic somewhere, so I was good.
Onward to 2013.


Many people asked me what my own New Years resolution was, and as I said before, I'm usually not big into them, BUT I adopted one for this year.
To live intentionally...
 - Deciding where I want to go, and GOING full force....whether its in training, relationships, career, etc...
There is power in personal initiative to move forward....and there is also power in fear of moving if we submit ourselves to it.  We ultimately decide which is greater, and its not necessarily a one time choice.  Its daily decisions that either take us where we desire to go, or become the bricks for the wall surrounding us.
Either we move or we don't.
Our choice.
Everyday.

On that note, I need to move myself over to wash the dishes and head to bed.
Big day ahead,....hopefully free of any universal bowel movements...






No comments:

Post a Comment