Monday, November 12, 2012

Keep Moving...Over.

Despite my make-up efforts, I looked tired all day.  Haggard.  Worn. 
And when people say "Oh you look tired", its the nicest way of saying you look horrible and need to crawl in a hole.  I get it.
That was me pretty much all day, and after a full 7 hours of sleep I have no excuse for my hit-by-a-truck look.

It was a typical Monday with many laughs and a random trip to Sam's Club thrown in there.  Anytime I head somewhere during my break I am literally in my own sick version of a game-show.  I run around the store like I've got 3 minutes to grab everything before the place implodes and I lose.  People look at me like I'm crazy, and my response is to look at them in complete awe that humans can actually move that slow.  I absolutely want everyone to enjoy their shopping experience, but enjoy it on one side of the aisle or the other.  Not the middle.  Choose a side.  You've got about 10 feet to work with,...start a human dance train, do the hokey pokey, have a blast, but for the love of God don't move like an amoeba down the center.
Thank you. 
Sincerely,
Everyone trying to get out of the store in less than 5 hours.


And on another slow note, I thought my cardio would never end today.  It was just one of those days where every minute felt like 10.  Don't kid yourself, of course I wanted to stop.
Overall, it was a great workout day, minus the never-ending treadmill run.

Talked to mom on the way home.
She was so excited to tell me she bought Christmas sprinkles today.  I shouldn't act so shocked.  Give her some puff paint and tinsel and she'll be entertained for hours.  Throw some glitter in there and you'll be lucky to see her in the next 48 hours.
Gotta love that woman.

Ok, time for some sleep.  I'll go ahead and apologize to my clients tomorrow because if I look as tired as I did today, you should get a discount.
Night folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment