Wednesday, April 24, 2013

...Easy on the Fennel

Hump day has to be the longest day of the week.
Yet, its always been a fave.
Not to say it doesn't start off rough with a 4am wake up call to the treadmill, but its upward from there.

The great thing about an early morning workout is that by the time my mind figures out what the heck is going on, its over and I have no time to rebel.  The downside is the enormous wall I hit around 1pm that sends me into a whole new state of mind I can hardly explain.
I'm pretty sure its the same state many addicts try to achieve,...but less expensive,...and involving more back sweat.

Overall, it was a great day which started out with an excited client on the other end of the phone to tell me of her cardio accomplishments.  It was awesome.
Honestly, there is nothing like watching someone make strides in confidence.  And to be a part of that moment made my day.
My dear lady, thank you. ;)

Made my way to Whole Foods today for a coffee pick-me-up and some salmon on the run.
Some nights I'm just not in the mood to smoke my house out with the smell of fish, so I opt to buy it already cooked and ready to roll from WF.
The only thing I am not crazy about are the fennel seeds on top.  Seriously, I feel like I am eating incense.
Which I'm sure some pothead somewhere has tried, but I'll pass.
I try and scrape it all off, but its inevitable a few find their way to my mouth.
Green beans, broccoli, and fennel-infested salmon.  Dinner is served.

Busy few days coming up.  Another article in the works for next week,...and please shoot me any questions/topics, and I'd be more than happy to address them!  

Ok, short and sweet tonight.
Sleep fast,...Thursday, here I come....





No comments:

Post a Comment