Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Local Ink and Internet Nomads

Every time I scroll through the "search entry" on my blog I am always amazed.  This is basically a list of the word/words people type into google and for whatever reason it leads them to my site.  Some entries make sense like Meredith Falcon or Meredith Workout, and even Spandex Maxipad (not surprisingly I mentioned spandex and maxipads in a post and boom there ya go).  Like a moth to a flame.
But other search entries leave me questioning the progress of the human race.  Like Pole Dancing Meatball or Naked Curveballs or London Bloat and Gas.  What on earth are you people in search of, and more importantly, why in the world are you led to my site? 
For the love of God, get off the computer.  Seriously.

In other news, I hope everyone had a great long weekend.
My butt sat at the pool for 4 hours yesterday and loved every minute of it.  I tried to read a little, but I kept falling asleep....I was exhausted.
When I wasn't in my coma, I couldn't help but stare at some of the worst tattoos known to man.  No, its not that I am a hater of all ink,...I'd even highly consider one myself.  Its not that, I'm just saying "GET YOU SOME" plastered on your neck doesn't exactly scream I make great decisions nor does it make anyone want to get anything
It actually makes me want to buy you a turtleneck.
Which are horrible in themselves.
But better than that crap so close to your face.

So that was my Monday,...quiet and filled with some much needed down-time.

Today was a great day at the gym...busy, and good.
Sure, I had a handful of those trying to burn off some Memorial Day burgers and beer.  At least they were honest about it.
A huge pet peeve of mine is when people are not meeting their goals (particularly fat-loss), but refuse to own up to poor nutrition habits that are obviously going on.  Be honest, take responsibility, and then move forward.  I'd rather a client be totally honest with me about a bag of oreos and side of egg nog, than to lie to my face and essentially blame the workouts as to why they are not making progress.  Its a battle together.  Two people, doing their part.  I will do mine.  You do yours.
But thankfully today I had more confessors than those in denial...

Big news from the rearend,...I am pain-free.
Thank God.
Long story short, Brian thought it was my sacrum.  He worked on it, I rested other parts, rolled where necessary, and by Sunday was moving like normal.  Unbelievable.
It felt amazing to be able to get in and out of my car without looking like I was about to crap my pants or fall on the pavement.
Whew, full steam ahead...

Alright folks, that's it for tonight. 
My latest article should be up and rolling tomorrow so I'll provide a link.  Have an amazing night and here's to hump-day.....and turtlenecks....


No comments:

Post a Comment