Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bald Cats and Snow Angels

I feel like I was hit by a bus this afternoon.
At about 5pm my head was pounding, sore throat, and I could have literally crawled into a snuggie with a space heater and felt perfectly fine.  Not good.
Even now its 75 degrees in my house and I'm rocking sweatpants, 2 pairs of socks, and a hoodie like I'm about to make snow angels on the carpet.
I would if I thought I wouldn't have to explain the carpet burns.

Overall today was a great day with clients.
I received a call from one of my golfers who couldn't even swing a club several weeks ago because of horrible back pain, and just last week placed second in his tournament.  Very cool.




I truly love it when clients share their successes with me.  Makes my day.
And today I needed a little pick me up.
Last night I'd spent the better part of an hour brushing Oscar and finally had to break out the scissors on his hair.  It is out of control and in all honesty I failed to keep up with the chia-pet like growth he'd experienced just in the last 2 weeks.
Long story short, the feline looks like he tried to make love to the hedge clippers.  Its horrible.  I am shaving him tomorrow.  Not kidding.  I will shave him and then give him a bath.
Two things that just might have him swatting my face before the night is over.
If cats have 9 lives I just might take care of about 4 of them.
Needless to say, after that whole ordeal I needed a good day at the office...

Speaking of working out and life in spandex, here is a link to my latest article...

Balancing Act:
http://activedgefit.com/balancing-act/

Its 9pm and I have an early morning date with the treadmill.
The alarm will go off and I will literally fall out of bed, walk to the closet, and stare at the madness I call my wardrobe for 5 minutes before actually functioning as a normal human being.  Even then its questionable...

Have a great night folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment