Saturday, May 18, 2013

Running on Kotex

Saturday night on the blog...
Living the dream.
I've worked out, had coffee with a friend, got in some retail therapy, cleaned, and tapped the day off with a new pair of shoes.  If I'm in bed by 10 I say it was the perfect Saturday.
This is my weekend life.
With the exception of water aerobics and a depends, I'm pretty sure my grandma's schedule looked similar in her last years...

In all honesty, it was not a very exciting shoe purchase because it was necessity.  My running shoes were well overdo to be replaced. 
My feet love Saucony for running.  I basically want as much cushion as possible.
Screw an orthodic, I want it to feel like a maxi-pad in there.
Thank you Saucony for delivering every time.
I was going to post a picture but I just had to switch from the computer to the iPad and God forbid anything go smoothly with technology.....With a 2 foot charging chord, I am literally sitting on the floor next to an outlet to finish this thing.  The douchebag who decided the length-challenged chord was a good idea should be flogged.
Slightly extreme and yet I can't be the first person who's thought this.

Its been quite the week.
My back/butt are still hurting, but the massage on Tuesday definitely helped.  Basically, the pain has simply migrated north into my low back.  So I figure that by next week at this time my breasts will ache,...and if surface area has anything to do with ache-capabilities, I'll feel perfectly fine.
Logical.
Seriously though, it has been difficult being on my feet and demonstrating stuff all day, but thankfully its muscular and I can manage.  The fact that I get out of a chair like a constipated 92 year old is a minor detail...

Short and sweet tonight.
I can tell I am reaching a whole new level and need to sign off.  Make it a great Sunday and get ready for a new week ahead folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment