Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pick it up just to put it down...

It's been almost a week, and honestly, I am just busy.
My body is tired, my mind is tired,...yadda yadda, I know.

Its week 3 for me in the 4-6 rep range and it seems like I always hit this wall on week 3...everything feels a lot heavier than it did the week before, and I am struggling to finish my workouts.  No doubt that my strength has gone through the roof, but the past 2 days of lifting felt out of sync.  I finished today's leg workout with 30 minutes of cardio.  For the record, jogging 3 miles after squatting 220 pounds is a kick to the quads, crotch, and pretty much everywhere else.  It took me a solid 15 minutes before I found any kind of rhythm...and even after that every step was heavy.  Overall, I was pleased with my weights and just glad to get it over with to be honest.  I wasn't feeling it today, but some days are like that...push through...

Its been a good week thus far...just a little tired and in need of some down time.  I was able to have some on September 11th because I was basically glued to the TV watching documentaries about the horrible act 10 years ago.  One minute I was crying, and the next minute I was just angry at the world.  I was having my own little bipolar experience right there in my living room...ridiculous.  Anyway, I think that day just left me emotionally and mentally drained...not the most optimal way to start a work week.

This will have to be short...I need to get to bed because 4:30 will come way too early and next thing you know I'll be throwing my alarm on the floor and muttering obscenities.  I like to think that I'm not the only person who wakes up that way...

Night folks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment