Sunday, February 16, 2014

Protein Party and Premature Potty Training

I'm freezing....so naturally I gravitate to a frozen protein shake...
Yes, I am at a loss for explanation except to say its Sunday and I'm lucky to remotely be forming thoughts at this point.

**Side note:...here is my recipe...you're welcome for the protein party that is about to invade your mouth...
1 scoop chocolate protein powder (*sometimes I use Optimum's Caramel Toffee Fudge)
1 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
1 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp agave nectar (honey is also fine)
1 TBSP peanut butter *optional
~ 2 cups ice
 
I should have been in bed an hour ago......it's 7:56...
I blame the fact that I failed to have my afternoon coffee bender, which, proved to be an ultimate fail.  I did the same thing on Thursday when I was snowed in.  There I was on the couch, Sparkles on speaker phone sounding like an asthmatic smoker, and between coughs she suggests that I take the afternoon to "detox" a little from the coffee.
That was the first time I wanted to slap my mom.
She's an intelligent woman,...but that was an unintelligent suggestion.
So needless to say, this afternoon felt much like that one...

This week looks to be fairly "normal" thank God.  I can't handle another snow.  I say that like we dug our way out of a 6ft blizzard.
We didn't.
But giving us 6-8" of "wintery mix" and expecting us to handle it with grace and efficiency is like tossing an infant the wipes and butt paste and telling them to figure it out.
Poo everywhere.
68 degrees will be welcomed with open arms this week.  I might sunbathe in the parking lot, who knows.

Lots going on and coming up...new article here in a week or so...and some Q & A stuff I've received via email I'm going to share.  Gear up for a hectic week folks!  Game time!


No comments:

Post a Comment